Saturday, January 16, 2010

Brownies In A Jar Gift Christmas Jar Gift Ideas? - Something Easy For Recipient?

Christmas Jar Gift Ideas? - something easy for recipient? - brownies in a jar gift

I love making gift baskets for Christmas. I have some ideas but need help in this area. I saved a lot of bottles in the last few months, in hopes that I thought, an idea from you!

I saw lots of biscuits and cake mixes jar, but to be honest, I do not know that the recipient must work as hard to get your gifts! Flour ( "Here I've measured before chips and chocolate for you ... but you have to take one hour of your busy day to get the end result ...).

I have a recipe for brownies super easy, but my cup pots are too small to fit everything in.

My pots are 1 1 / 2 liters (3 cups).

I'm not against anything that is not sweet, not.

Thank you!

4 comments:

Tessa said...

Some people make soup recipes, everything happens in a pot and water.

Me222 said...

How about tea in Russia. We want to drink in winter. Just add water.

Crystals 2 cups orange-flavored breakfast (Tang, the good old days)
2 cups sugar
1 / 2 cup Intanto TE
1 teaspoon of tea. ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon of tea. ground cloves
1 (.31 ounce) sugar-free drink mix flavored with lemon
Combine all ingredients, mix well. Store in an airtight container. Before serving, put the mixture into a bowl or a cup 2tbs. Add 3 / 4 cup boiling water, stir well. Makes 4 cups or 32 servings of the mass.

libbyami said...

Check out this site, over 1,500 recipes gifts in a jar
http://www.razzledazzlerecipes.com/chris ...

:) said...

Candy and you could have it there, like fudge, corn flakes, etc.
or bring perhaps a warm chocolate mixture to ..

Post a Comment