Monday, February 8, 2010

Before And After Photos Of Brazilian Wax I Feel Really Bad About My Short Hair.... Mature Adults, Please?

I feel really bad about my short hair.... mature adults, please? - before and after photos of brazilian wax

I am a woman 20 years old. His hair was medium length, but I do Brazilian Keratin treatment three times in the last 12 months and the year before I made the magical constant in Japan twice in 12 months. My hair grew, and I was with tons of products to use or just dry my roots sick, I do not want more and more chemicals in my hair, so I spontaneously hair cut and then went haircut but my hair was so ... http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- before cutting, and now it seems that http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak - ... and even then I went into the salon I felt safe, fresh and tangy, but now I feel like a man. I want my chin and prominent extensions. Who knows how long it takes to grow? I do not like how I made with her, but I can not really do much, it really tested my image of myself.

6 comments:

Muskan said...

It looks elegant.

and 50 of elegance.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3402/3554 ...
http://celebhairstyle.files.wordpress.co ...
http://media.photobucket.com/image/50% 25 ...


their appearance is a little harsh, but let me give you help, this class and elegance.
1) The hair black / brown, and the eyebrows even in a lighter shade of hair. Get your eyebrow stylist arch over their place to tell them straight.
2) Investments in dark brown eyeliner, black liquid eyeliner on the lid and mascara.
3) the proceedings in the blush, one has a nice shade of red.

Thus you have more mature, classy, educated, chic look.

Brian G said...

Sorry, but the extensions do not believe that their needs, while his hair is so short. You can easily see with your own hair is that it is very wrong. Your hair grows back quickly, and it looks good. To make your hair look more upright than the others. First to get a dry hair on his head at the expense of the volume and sit up straight and put his head on the head and run the hair dryer again.

Abbie said...

I do not say, but I think that haircut will make you even more beautiful, why not develop a shock that a compromise and would look good too! good luck = D

d.bird said...

Hair grows about 1 / 2 inch per month. and your hair is so short, it will seem super fast.
but it seems she really is. it is not boring, all other normal haircut: D

Jen87 said...

The hair usually grows about 1 / 2 inch per month. But looks can honestly adorable. So you do not see how it was before ... But I like short hair.

kasandra k said...

They have a pretty face. Earrings buy you love. You can take most of the year in order to grow his hair long way back to you want. Smile more.

Post a Comment