Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is Brown Spotting An Std Hoping Im Pregnant But Not Sure Brown Spotting. Help.?

Hoping im pregnant but not sure brown spotting. help.? - is brown spotting an std

Hello. I asked this question the other day. and I think that this is not a spacific.

I have tried concives for the good of this month. I was on the Depo shot for 9 months have been for almost 4 months out. [[the last injection was 7 months ago]] have been reg. Times during the last 3 months. last period was August 11 to 16. Usually always in the reg. Had sex 17 18 19 20 21 22 23. 24. 25. I started this strange brown spots never before experienced. Sorry for the SP are detailed, but its unique light enough for the panty liner every day. The third day I Cerious as happens so that I can see the feeling Desider around there with his finger on what happened, and notes that the agreement gewy clear. mixed with brown / pink spotting. I have slight cramps, and Iwas a very bad mood and feel so eratated in every little thing. Not my time, weeks and days Cupples. I had this spotting now for 5 days. i dont have an STD so you do not turn to say. Or tell me, my cusult dr. I have no time and try to find something ancwers. considering i havent pg again because I think what I will be taken experiance implantation bleeding. and I think it would be too early, b for the test is correct. so if there are any other Weman, who had implantation bleeding please share with me youre experiment, and if you think it could be that =]

Further details, such as the ihave read implantation bleeding and said it would take about 48 hours. But it is there that Yu experiancedbe a little more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment