Monday, February 1, 2010

Polaris 250 Jetting 2000 Polaris Trailblazer 250 HELP!?

2000 polaris trailblazer 250 HELP!? - polaris 250 jetting

So I think what I think is a unique problem. Or atleast no one has this problem to the extent that I found increased. I have two 2000 Polaris Trail Blazer 250's. We bought the brand back in 1999 was used until around 2004, then life is busy. To make a long story short, I pulled CARB, to be cleaned. Quad would not work without drowning, and it would be pointless. Therefore, I am the carb again and clean the jet pilots as much as possible. I have the carburetor again. Quad will now operate without drowning, but not idle. He must sit and play with the throttle, so it goes. Carbohydrate is completely clean inside and out, all the exhaust pipes beautiful, the gas in the carburetor, everything works fine. It makes no sense. No amount of adjustments in carbohydrates seem to make a difference. Can anyone give me some help?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you nip the air, but confident that the right amount of fuel goes up, then it seems you have an air leak. Could an air intake or killed in the air filter change?
To make the swimmers in the background carb thing? Can you really serve the fuel float Cuba quickly enough?
Could a fuel filter or repulsive petcock in the tank?

Gasoline has gone or if you have the right fuel new?

Post a Comment