Monday, December 14, 2009

Angie Styles Wikipedia Do You Think Its Crazy To Have Several Different Styles Of Clothing?

Do you think its crazy to have several different styles of clothing? - angie styles wikipedia

Do you think that the crazy, different types of clothes we wear? I like all kinds of clothing. My main style is elegant, chic and sexy. I like tops, tops with beads and nails. So sometimes I like the youthful look. White sneakers, tight-fitting sports. I like the earthy soul (Angie Stone, Floetry, Eryka Badu). So, I like the clean cut preppy look (Ralph Lauren, Polo). I also like the look of the cowboy west. I really like about all these different styles to the occasion. I have never seen one, to use the same kind. What can I say? I love fashion! lol It is rare?

0 comments:

Post a Comment