Monday, December 28, 2009

Service Dog Vest Where To Get Service Dog Vests?

Where To Get Service Dog Vests? - service dog vest

My dog has) just with my dog, and yes, he was in training (at home. I have to start him to the outside world, then other PetSmart or occasional trips to Starbucks for the session.

My question is: Where can I get decent service dog training west, with prices and I know there are patches you can rely on the West, but must say he is not training animals, because of training, I will not detract too can (even if it is a Rottie, and nobody will probably want to approach him anyway I do not like people like that.) when you focused on my needs.

I live in San Diego, so if one business, if someone knows a good website or has what you need, or can someone tell me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment