Saturday, December 12, 2009

Church Anniversary Program Ideas I Am Looking For A Program To Manage Church Member Information. Do You Have Any Ideas? Here's What I Need...

I am looking for a program to manage church member information. Do you have any ideas? Here's what I need... - church anniversary program ideas

I need to print phone lists (address, birthday and anniversary are), attendance sheets for classes and in a position to members and non-classified. I most of these (with Microsoft Outlook / Business Contact Manager) in my opinion, but I can not send your b'day and anniversary. appear in the list of phones. Oh, and I would like to take this information with other teams, that the pastor and church administration. Is there a good program for that? better than Microsoft Outlook? If Microsoft Outlook / manager is the best option and suggestions are appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment